Date(s) - 12/08/2019
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
UUCJ - New Building
Earlier this month, the following reflection questions were shared about this month’s theme: Awe. This Sunday, we will take time to share the one question you have identified as speaking to you the most, i.e., “your” question. How do you answer it? What does that say to you? What did the question get you to notice or remember?
- Who taught you the most about “living in awe”?
- Has age impeded or assisted awe for you?
- How as the location of awe changed for you over time? Has it shifted from the stars to the woods? From the birth of planets to the birth of your child? From the physical feats your body allows to the storied wrinkles of your hand? What now leaves you most in awe when you look at it?
- Have you ever turned to the stars for support? Comfort? Escape? Connection?
- Is awe calling you to feel smaller or bigger?
- What if we need awe to be good?
- Have you ever sat in the middle of nature and it suddenly came to life? What gift did that experience leave you with?
- Is it possible that awe is where God is found?
- Do you most often complain about your body or stand in awe of it?
- When was the last time you stood in awe of your life partner?
- When was the last time you stood in awe of your child?
- Can you imagine someone standing in awe of you?