Date(s) - 06/24/2020 - 06/26/2020
7:45 pm - 4:00 pm
During the 2020 General Assembly, there will be six General Sessions:
- General Session 1 – Wednesday, June 24th – 7:45-8:30 PM
- General Session 2 – Thursday, June 25th – 12:30-2:00 pm
- General Session 3 – Thursday, June 25th – 3:00-4:00 pm
- Commission on Institutional Change Report
- General Session 4 – Friday, June 25th – 12:30-2:00 pm
- General Session 5 – Saturday, June 26th – 12:30-2:00 pm
- General Session 6 – Saturday, June 26th – 3:00-4:00 pm
Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Co-Moderators Mr. Barb Greve and Elandria Williams preside over the general sessions in which the business of the Association is conducted. All sessions can be viewed at: https://www.uua.org/ga/off-site/2020.
More information, including the Business Agenda can be found in the Program Book.
Virtual Registrants are able to watch and ask questions in live sessions including workshops and business sessions (mini-assemblies, hearings, etc). Virtual registration for General Assembly is $150 per person. You may register here.
Voting Delegates are also able to propose amendments in the live business sessions, participate in debates, and vote in general sessions. UUCJ will have two delegates for the 2020 General Assembly: Jim Becker and Patricia Ice. Please share your thoughts and concerns with them.