Families – All Ages
Creating Sabbath Space: Each week a new handout will be offered to help families set aside time and a space for worship, rest and connection. The handout has recommendations for stories, rituals, and activities for families!
- Week One – Welcome
- Week Two – Caring for Others
- Week Three – Honoring Your Uniqueness
- Week Four – Honoring the Natural World
- Week Five – Goodbye and Hello
Special Unit – Making Room for Grief This Creating Sabbath Space unit focuses on helping families work with and express their feelings about the losses they are experiencing. Add this session into your weekly sessions when it makes the most sense for your family!
Thematic Exploration and Reflection for Families: Each month a new handout will be offered to help families explore the monthly theme together. The handout has recommendations for stories, movies, and activities for families to share to connect what they experience on Sundays to the rest of their week!
- June – Compassion – Family Handout
- May – Thresholds – RE Handout
- April – Liberation – RE Handout
- March – Wisdom – Family Handout
- February – Resilience – Family Handout
- January – Integrity – Family Handout
- December – Awe – Family Handout
- November – Attention – RE Handout
- October – Belonging – RE Handout
- September – Expectation – RE Handout