Our Principles for Kids
Unitarian Universalist children learn about our seven Principles using simpler language:
Children and Youth
- Each and every person is important.
- All people should be treated fairly and kindly.
- We should accept one another and learn together.
- Each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- All persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- We should work for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We should care for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
Our youngest Unitarian Universalist children learn the rainbow principles: